The #1 Site to Launch Your New Book
Drive Sales, Get Reviews, Generate Publicity and Buzz of your new release at NewInBooks.
The Book Launch Package
Sell Books. Save Time. Boost your Amazon Sales Rank.
Reach up to 677,000 readers and save time and money with the Book Launch package. The Book Launch package is the only place where you can get access to all Written Word Media brands and partners at once. Let us do the heavy lifting – receive dedicated support for scheduling and coordinating your launch marketing so your book has the best chance for success.
Give your Book Its Best Start.
Did you know? The first 90 days of your book’s life are the most important. By generating sales of your book in this time period, you are teaching Amazon who will like your book so Amazon can then recommend your book to the right audience. Don’t pass up this opportunity to give your book its best start.
Get Dedicated Support.
Grant, your dedicated book promotion specialist, is available to answer all your questions and walk you through the book launch process. It’s like having your own marketing specialist!
The Book Launch Package Includes:
- A dedicated book promotion specialist to manage your book launch and answer your questions by email or phone
- Placement of your book in our weekly email to over 80k readers
- Coordinated promotions across all Written Word Media brands that have an audience for your book
- Inclusion in partner email newsletters for additional sales boost
- Your book featured in our weekly roundup of new releases
- A custom written Book Recommendation List that includes your title and is optimized for Google search
- Dedicated promotion on all social channels, Facebook (41k fans), Instagram (15k fans) and Twitter (3.5k followers)
- An author interview on newinbooks.com with links to purchase your new book
- Amplification of your branded images or video trailer to our audiences
- A detailed report summarizing all your promotional activity and audience engagement
Cost to author: $299-$499
Note: All books are subject to editorial review. Your book must be released in the past 120 days to qualify.