The Story Behind the Maxwell Family Saga Series by S.B. Alexander
28 May 2019
By S.B. Alexander
When I sat down to write the first book in the main Maxwell series back in 2014, I had no idea how the book or the series would resonate with fans. But when book 1 – Dare to Kiss was released, I was shocked at how the book had taken off. Fast forward five years and the original Maxwell series, which consists of six books, was complete.
But fans kept asking for more Maxwells, and at the time I’d been planning a young adult sports romance series that revolved around a boy who plays basketball and a shy, nerdy, farm girl. So instead of a separate brand new series of books, I decided to build more with the Maxwell family. Hence, a spin-off series was born.
I’ve been having a blast writing in the sweet romance genre and bringing more Maxwells to life. The response has been amazing since My Heart to Touch was released in December of 2018, and I’m grateful to my fans for all their excitement and love for the books.
Some highlights of the series and future books to come:
• Staunch Maxwell fans from the original series can expect to see their beloved characters like Kade and Lacey in this series.
• The books revolve around 8 Maxwell cousins.
• The first four books will follow Maiken Maxwell the oldest in his family.
• The books should be read in order.
• Maiken’s siblings will also have their own books.
• Like in the other Maxwell stories, family plays a big part.
• This series is targeted for young adults 13 and up and falls into the sweet and clean romance subcategory.
• As of this writing, the first three books are available on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited. Book 4 will be released in late 2019.
Connect with S.B. AlexanderAuthor Page Facebook Buy The Book
Buy The Book
Sign up for our email and we’ll send you the best new books in your favorite genres weekly.