The #1 Site to Launch Your New Book
Drive Sales, Get Reviews, Generate Publicity and Buzz of your new release with our Book Launch Promo Stack.
The Book Launch Promo Stack
Sell Books. Save Time. Your Book Promoted In Multiple Places.
Reach up to 637,000 readers and save time and money with the Book Launch Promo Stack. This package is the only place where you can get access to promo stacking across all Written Word Media brands and partners at once. Let us do the heavy lifting – receive dedicated support for scheduling and coordinating your launch marketing so your book has the best chance for success.
Give your Book Its Best Start. Boost your Amazon Sales Rank
Did you know? The first 90 days of your book’s life are the most important. By generating sales of your book in this time period, you are teaching Amazon who will like your book so Amazon can then recommend your book to the right audience. Don’t pass up this opportunity to give your book its best start by promo stacking with NewInBooks.
Get Dedicated Support.
Rebecca, your dedicated book promotion specialist, is available to answer all your questions and walk you through the book launch process. It’s like having your own marketing specialist!
The Book Launch Promo Stack Includes:
- A dedicated book promotion specialist to manage your book launch and answer your questions
- Placement of your book in our weekly NewInBooks newsletter to over 80k readers
- Coordinated promo stacking across all Written Word Media brands that have an audience for your book
- Added visibility via paid marketing and promo placements
- Your book featured in our weekly roundup of new releases
- Placement in a search-optimized Book Recommendation List to provide ongoing discovery months after launch
- An author interview on newinbooks.com with links to purchase your new book
- Dedicated promotion on all social channels, Facebook (43k fans), Instagram (14k fans) and Twitter (3.9k followers)
- Amplification of your branded images or video trailer to our audiences
Cost to author: $299-$499
Note: All books are subject to editorial review. Your book must be released in the past 90 days to qualify.
Have Questions? We have answers to your FAQs.